March Break Madness
is here and we’re just as excited as all the kids! We can’t wait to see everyone again, having a great time at Crafty Pots, for the first March Break since 2019! We have a huge selection, the biggest in the GTA by far and great prices. Drop in anytime, no reservation needed.
During March Break (Monday to Friday):
• We’ll open at 9 am so you get more out of your day!
• You get the Early Bird 10% discount on ceramics when you arrive before 10 am.
• Starting Thursday and ending Sunday there will be a repeat visit discount of 10% on the ceramics if you’ve already painted between Sat Mar 12 and Wed Mar 16.
• You’ll meet someone very special in the studio, Dia, our beloved manager from the Color Me Mine days is now back with a very special surprise!
• You’ll get a coupon for $2 off icecream at the Cats Meow Cafe on Robinson Street. This time we can’t hand out cookies like we did in the past because of the masks, but please enjoy some great icecream at the Cafe instead.
Discounts cannot be combined and repeat visit discount can’t be claimed the same day. Other restrictions may apply, please ask in the studio.
During March Break we unfortunately cannot offer glass fusing or board art due to space constraints. Pottery wheel throwing is also not possible, sorry.
Lots of activities to do outside of March Break!
We’d love to offer all of our activities during March Break, but we’re short staffed and do not expect to be able to offer beginner pottery wheel throwing, or beginner glass fusing. If you’re experienced with either, please call to reserve.
Outside of March Break come on in to try ceramics painting, clay wheel throwing and hand building, glass fusing, wooden signs or glow in the dark painting – please see the menu above for more information about each activity. Reservation required for clay wheel throwing